Our strength in UTM Offshore Limited is derived from providing a total package from start-to-finish services for a complete project, going from initial planning through design, construction, start-up, operations, and maintenance, to perhaps outage/shutdown.
MARINE TRANSPORTATION, LOGISTICS & SUPPORT SERVICES:
UTM Offshore Limited has for some time now successfully pioneered new standard by offering specialized turnkey packages for any type of marine transportation movement viz: Rig movement and deployment logistics through the application of a broad range of effective innovations in Marine Logistics and Support Services, Dredging, Inland Water Way Ferry Services, Charter of Equipment Leasing / Rental, Marine Vessels Procurement / Supply, Offshore Operation Supports, Petroleum Products Supply, General Labor provider and Management solution to meet world standard and of our client’s needs all over. This is done diligently in conjunction with our allied partners both local and international.
We own, operate and provide technical management in the following AREAS:
- Floating Production Storage and Offloading – FPSO’s
- Security Vessels – FSIV’s
- Platform Supply Vessels – PSV’s
- Anchor Handling Tug & Supply Vessels – AHTS
- Dive Support Vessels – DSV
- Tugs (Line Handling and Towing)
- Fast Personnel/Cargo Transport
- Super Sonic Cruiser Ferry Boats
- Landing Crafts
- Self-Propelled barges for general cargo, fuel and water transportation
- Dump and Ramp Barges for general cargo transportation
- Provision of all marine support with experienced professionals
- Vessel Crewing and Manning Operation
- Delivery of Petroleum Product to an offshore terminal
- Repair, Maintenance & Dry Docking Facilities
- Product Pipe Line – Right of Way Monitoring, Security Surveillance, and Maintenance
- Lifting of monthly Crude Oil Product and in return deliver the equivalent in Petroleum Products on Delivered at Place (DAP) basis to designated port in Nigeria
MARITIME SECURITY SERVICES:
Our maritime security services are conducted in compliance with a Memorandum of Understanding with the Nigerian Navy, which reinforces our commitment to maintaining a fully compliant and internationally recognized maritime security solution.
As an established and trusted regional security provider, we offer the following services:
• Escort and patrol service to protect your vessels
• Maritime intelligence service, detailing the latest regional threats and analysis
• 24/7/365 Operations Room manned by UK ex-forces personnel
Furthermore, our access and ability to operate Tugboat and Barges enables us to provide for Storage, Loading, Securing, Off-loading, and Cargo Placement to complete any waterborne movement. We also transport drilling materials, supplies, and crews and provide support for construction, installation, maintenance, and removal of offshore facilities and for well servicing and sub-sea construction.
PRODUCT PIPELINE – Right of Way Monitoring, Security Surveillance, Protection, and Maintenance:
Pipeline Right of Way Monitoring, Security Surveillance, Protection, and Maintenance is essential for maintaining the integrity of critical infrastructure for oil and gas distribution.
UTM Offshore Limited employs the services of foremost security industry experts with extensive experience to review and consult with our clients so that we can develop efficient and effective safety and security programs that meet our client’s ever-changing but demanding security needs in today’s challenging economic climate vis-à-vis ensuring that our clients, their employees, their information and their assets are protected
UTM provides that vital link between any section of an in-service pipeline and a central monitoring station via the use of M2M technology to increase profits by sending more accurate data from remote sites to identify problem areas including pipeline corrosion, undetected leaks, and illegal taps.
Our Core Values being the Detection of Pipeline Leaks and Prevention of Products Theft are:
- Monitor pipeline leak by way of quickly detecting and locating leaks or other abnormal activity in near real-time.
- Help prevent pipeline theft, reduce revenue losses and protect public safety by quickly and accurately detecting illegal taps.
- Reduce time and costs by aligning Pipeline Inspection Gauge (PIG) readings with the location of anomalies.
EQUIPMENT SUPPLY (CHARTER/RENTAL) SERVICES:
UTM Offshore Limited supply, maintains and operates a large and divers head fleet of specialized oil field equipment and devices of all types which includes but not limited to ocean and inland service barges, houseboat, tug boat, crew boat, utility boat, supply boat, workboat through our allied partners. These services are available for short and long term charters at competitive rates.
Since the inception of UTM Offshore Limited, our influence in integrating procurement has grown beyond mediocrity. Besides, with our eyes focused on quality diversification and transparent transaction, our customers have remained glued to our irresistible performance.
Presently, we are Agents to a number of American, British and European Companies through our allied partners in the importation of Generators and Fire Extinguishers. In order to facilitate our ability to perform all the aforementioned services and projects, we retain a staff of highly qualified Administrators, Engineers, Estimators, Project Managers, Superintendents, Equipment Operators Security & Safety Officers. These individuals have had many years of hands-on experience in multi-disciplined projects, both domestic and foreign.
Our contained exposures to the domestic and foreign markets ensure that our expertise is maintained at a state of the art level within the industry.
Furthermore, UTM Offshore Limited maintains a corporate office with ample space for open-air storage of sensitive marine equipment and items. With adequate security personnel, our office complex is linked with other and government security agents backed with a strong IT infrastructure which supports 24-hour access to security network information via our intranet and the internet facilities. Our equipment base remains one of the best in the country and is such that we are able to meet the challenges of our projects no matter their size, location or terrain.
CONSTRUCTION / ENGINEERING SERVICES:
UTM Offshore Limited also undertakes the Construction of Marine Vessels with specialty to Inland and Waterway related projects, Structural Engineering, Electrical, and Metal Fabrication, Export facility Installation, Onshore, and Offshore production, etc Construction with specialty to Inland and Waterway related projects.
The Construction Unit undertakes typical marine construction projects such as: –
- Piers, Wharves, and Bulkheads
- Specialized Ship Mooring System
- Jetties Construction
- Offshore platforms
- Sub aqueous Piles
- Marine Demolition / Harbor clean up
- Barge and House Boat Construction / Maintenance.
- Tugboat, Crew / Utility Boat and Supply Boat Maintenance.
- Offshore and On Land / Swamp Pipe Laying.
Summary of Projects Scope & Facilities:
- MV UTS (AHTS):
Provision of line handling and towing services for Agip in their Abo field, offshore, Nigeria (2014 and ongoing)
- UTW Challenger (Crew/Patrol Boat): Provision of Security Patrol service Agip in their Abo filed operations, Offshore Nigeria (December 2015 till 2017)
- MV Stanford Buzzard (87m DP II PSV): Platform Support Service to Exxon Mobil in their Usan Field operation, offshore Nigeria (December 2015 and ongoing)
- MV Mac Falcon (75m DP II PSV): Platform Support Service to Exxon Mobil in their Usan Field operation, offshore Nigeria (December 2015 and ongoing)
- UTM 5 Super Sonic Pax Boat: Security Patrol Service to PPMC System Network of Pipe Lines Lagos Inland Waterways Nigeria (December 2015 till 2017)
- UTM 6 Super Sonic Pax Boat: Security Patrol Service to PPMC System Network of Pipe Lines Lagos Inland Waterways Nigeria (December 2015 till 2017)
- UTM 7 Super Sonic Pax Boat: Security Patrol Service to PPMC System Network of Pipe Lines Lagos Inland Waterways Nigeria (December 2015 till 2017)
- UTM 8 Super Sonic Pax Boat: Security Patrol Service to PPMC System Network of Pipe Lines Lagos Inland Waterways Nigeria (December 2015 till 2017)
- UTM 9 Super Sonic Pax Boat: Security Patrol Service to PPMC System Network of Pipe Lines Lagos Inland Waterways Nigeria (December 2015 and 2017)
- UTM 10 Super Sonic Pax Boat: Security Patrol Service to PPMC System Network of Pipe Lines Lagos Inland Waterways Nigeria (December 2015 and 2017)
- UTM Newly Owned Security Vessels:
- Lady Dora (Fast Support Intervention Vessel): Provision of Security Patrol and Back up Service to Total (JV) Nigeria Ltd, Ofon Field operations (2017 and on-going)
- Hezekiah (Fast Support Intervention Vessel): Provision of Security Patrol and Back up Service to Total (JV) Nigeria Ltd, Ofon Field operations (2017 and on-going)
EXPLORATION SERVICES: Exploration data gathering and acquisition, Topographic and geodetic surveys, the supply of seismic materials and explosives, etc.
QA/QC (HSSE): In UTM Offshore Limited, the function of Quality Management exists and shall be seen to exist throughout our organization to the degree necessary to ensure that the acceptance and performance criteria of our services, not only meet statutory quality demands but that which strives to surpass those demands.
UTM Offshore Limited adopts the zero LTI philosophy with respect to Health, Safety, Security and Environment, continuously working to reduce risks and hazard to the environment and the employees’ health and safety. This implies that all employees are required to use the time necessary to plan and perform tasks in a safe and efficient manner. The above policy statement is supported by a system for continuous improvement which sweeps across every facet of the company business and all our employees understand, appreciate as well as conform to the continuing commitment to quality, health, safety, security, and environment.